Our toughened glass splashback is the simplest and most stylish way to give a kitchen or bathroom a facelift, creating more depth, light and feeling of space. You will enjoy your kitchen or bathroom with vivid colours and high fashion look!
Glass Splashbacks are an alternative to tiles, granite, paint or laminates and has quickly become a preferred finish to most kitchens, bathrooms and living spaces.
We can provide either single glass splashbacks or clad your entire kitchen carefully shaping the glass splashbacks around sockets and features. Glass splashbacks can include cut outs as required for example for electrical sockets etc.
Our pricing is based on 6mm low-iron toughened glass being used.
The use of glass splashbacks is only limited by your imagination. No porous tile grout lines means no opportunity for germs to start breeding – one wipe and its clean!
Glass Splashback Features:
- 3 standard sizes – 600x750mm, 900x750mm or 1100x750mm
- 6mm low-iron toughened glass
- Bonding: Silicone
- The paint coating is moisture resistant
- Infinite Colour Choice
- Colour Matching
- Heat resistant to up to 400 degrees Celsius
- Polished edges
- Expansive reflective quality adding another dimension
- Hygienic and easy to clean
- Simplicity that blends into contemporary or traditional interiors
- Available in RAL (see colour guide) and almost any other colour
- Lead time 7-10 working days
- Standard cutting tolerance
- Complies to the current British Standard BS EN 12150
- Standard Delivery from £15.00