We offer a full design, manufacture and installation on both standard and bespoke architectural glazing packages. We provide services to both the domestic and commercial sectors.
- Glass Balustrades
- Glass Canopies
- Frameless Showers
- Back-painted glass cladding
- Glass Splashbacks
- Sandblasted / Satin glass
- Glass Fittings
We offer also the following glass types:
- 4mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 15mm and 19mm Clear float or toughenedglass
- 4mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 15mm and 19mm Low-Iron float or toughenedglass
- 4mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm and 12mm Tinted Glasss – Grey Tinted, Green Tinted, Blue Tinted and Bronze Tinted
- 6.4mm – 12.8mm Clear Laminate
- 4mm or 6mm Clear Mirror
- 4mm or 6mm Tinted Mirror (Grey, Bronze, Blue, Green, Peach)
- Laminated glass
- Crackled ice laminated glass
Using the latest CNC (Computer Numeric Control) and WaterJet Glass Processing equipment we can offer limitless design possibilities. We can do the following:
- Drill holes
- Route notches and cutouts
- Polish straight and shaped edges both internally and externally
We also specialise in back painted glass. In our production facility we use environmentally friendly water-based paints which are fully recyclable. The water-based paints are available in a range of colours including RAL, Dulux, Crown, BS, etc. We also have the flexibility of a colour matching service for most of the current colour ranges for both large and small projects. Back painted glass is available in the following thicknesses 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 15 and 19mm on either clear float or low-iron glass.
Our coloured glass is ideal for Kitchen Splashbacks and Bathrooms. It meets the demands set by current interior architectural design trends and is easily combined with other materials such as wood, steel or stone. Other applications include:
- Commercial glazing, contract, residential and retail projects
- Wall and furniture cladding
- Cubicle system
- Glass tops for office and hotel furniture
- Worktops, vanity tops
- Splashbacks and shower walls
- Display cabinets
- Lift shafts
- Reception desks
We offer installation
For all our customers, in addition to individual production of all glass surfaces, we also offer professional installation. Regardless of the size of the selected glass and its purpose, we will take care of the perfect finish.
We have a team for both production and installation. All have enough experience and skills.
Qualified persons will come to the address specified by you, together with the glass product and the necessary equipment for its installation.
We are open to any questions, both in terms of production of our products and the installation itself. Before we start work we will specify every detail.
Why choose MyColourGlass services?
- High quality and safe operation of the products – we use only glass, which is characterized by high durability
- Easy cleaning and maintenance of our products
- Preparation of a full range of glass surfaces for different applications
- We work on individual project and design – with desired sizes, colors and so called
- Free consultation and preparation of an offer
- Affordable prices in the ratio “price-quality”
- Fast service
Current policies for MyColourGlass
Public liability insurance £10,000,000
Employers liability insurance £10,000,000