Splahsbacks are not only the perfect way to prevent your walls from cooker splashes and spills, they can also leave an impact on your kitchen with the wide range of designs and materials.
T he key point in most of the kitchens is mainly the work areas of the cooker and sink so what you cover the wall behind these is sure to leave an impact on your kitchen design. Obviously there was time when tiles were the only choice but there are now wide range of materials available for bespoke kitchens which icnlcude coloured glass composites, stainless steel, etc. If you wish to make a real splash then you choose the dynamic design as well. This can be the bold patterned continuation of the natural granite or the colourful glass.
Glass splashbacks suit most of the kitchen types and can add a perfect zing even to a wood or white kitchen. I f you choose something colourful to create an accent or if you are purchasing a glass splashback, ensure that you go for the one that is toughened and back painted. In little spaces, glass is a good method to boost the space feeling as it reflects the qualities helping in boosting the light. We can also arrange the glass splashback to match any of your colour choice. To personlise the bespoke kitchen design you can explore the wide range making your room element look pleasant.
Most of the glass splashback material away from tiles may need templating – measured mainly by the stone fitting or glass fitting expert when the cabinets are set in place – to take the hold of cuts for any heating controls or sockets you have on the wall. After this, these need to be cut precisely and fitted in the end of the installation process.
- Make use of tiles in the splashback to design a feature wall
- For small sized kitchen designs, choose mirror or the white coloured splashbacks making the space look bigger
- Solid and composite surface
- Keep in notice the ease of cleaning – coloured glass splashbacks are really easy to wipe down the grooves in a tiled wall
- Caesarstone, silestone and corian all of them produce the wall cladding in order to match the worktops so that you can get a seamless look. Composites are seamless, tough and some like Corea can be designed into any shape with no requirement for the joins.
Steel splashbacks can be bought as standard of the stainless steel to sit between the cooker and hood as it can be bought as standard off the panels. It is a good material for the kitchen as it is a perfect bacteria resistant and is easy to keep clean. But here you need to be aware that any kind of blemishes or imperfections will be apparent because of the shiny touch.
My Colour Glass demonstrate the wide range of splashback options so there is no need to be worried, visit us and get the splashback fitting best to your kitchen design.