Clear Glass Splashback with fixing holes
£33.00 - £99.00 / per sqm
- Please note that dimensions are in mm.
- Minimum charging area is 0.33 sqm
- Delivery charge for 1 glass panel up to 1sqm is £15.00
Clear toughened glass splashback.
Glass Splashbacks are an alternative to tiles, granite, paint or laminates and has quickly become a preferred finish to most kitchens, bathrooms and living spaces.Our pricing is based on 6mm toughened glass with polished edges and 4x 6mm fixing holes.
The use of glass splashbacks is only limited by your imagination. No porous tile grout lines means no opportunity for germs to start breeding – one wipe and its clean!
Clear Toughened Glass Splashback Features:
- 6mm toughened glass
- Polished edges
- Bonding: Screws (not provided)
- Lead time 7 working days
- Complies to the current British Standard BS EN 12150
- Standard Delivery from £15 for up to 1sqm per panel or collection
Fixing Glass to the Wall with Screws
- Position and level glass. Mark through holes with pencil. Be precise.
- Temporarily remove the glass, drill pilot holes through marks and insert appropriate wall fixings into the wall to accept the screws.
- Position the glass once again and screw into place.
- Ensure the glass is well secured but refrain from over tightening the screws to avoid damage to the wall or glass itself.
- Finish with decorative screw caps and remove supports if any.