Bespoke Toughened Glass Splashback in Any Colour up to 1sqm
£49.95 - £209.95 / per sqm
- Please note that dimensions are in mm.
- Minimum size 80x80mm in order to be polished
- Minimum charging area is 0.25 sqm or £49.95 per panel
- Maximum shipping size for England, Scotland and Wales is up to 1sqm per panel with maximum width or height up to 1600mm
- Maximum delivery size for Greater London area and South East about 3600mm. You will not be able to add to basket. Please request a quote.
- Delivery charge for 1 glass panel up to 1sqm is £15.00
- For panels bigger than 1sqm or if you need templating / installation please request a quote or contact us
Our toughened glass splashback is the simplest and most stylish way to give a kitchen or bathroom a facelift, creating more depth, light and feeling of space. You will enjoy your kitchen or bathroom with vivid colours and high fashion look!
Glass Splashbacks are an alternative to tiles, granite, paint or laminates and has quickly become a preferred finish to most kitchens, bathrooms and living spaces.We can provide either single glass splashbacks or clad your entire kitchen carefully shaping the glass splashbacks around sockets and features. Glass splashbacks can include cut outs as required for example for electrical sockets etc.
Our pricing is based on 6mm low-iron toughened glass being used.
The use of glass splashbacks is only limited by your imagination. No porous tile grout lines means no opportunity for germs to start breeding – one wipe and its clean!Please note some of the colours you order might not be in our database and they will have to be colour matched. This might add a few extra days to the lead time. We will let you know if this is the case.
All cut outs and notches have 6mm radius corners.
Toughened Glass Splashback Features:
- 6mm Low-Iron toughened glass
- Bonding: Silicone or Screws
- The paint coating is moisture resistant
- Infinite Colour Choice
- Colour Matching
- Heat resistant to up to 400 degrees Celsius
- Polished edges
- Expansive reflective quality adding another dimension
- Hygienic and easy to clean
- Simplicity that blends into contemporary or traditional interiors
- Available in RAL (see colour guide) and almost any other colour
- Lead time around 10 working days
- Complies to the current British Standard BS EN 12150
- Standard Delivery from £15.00 for up to 1sqm per panel